Thursday, April 21, 2011

B+ vs B-

It has been 3 weeks since the life sentence was handed down - Trying to keep a positive outlook can be hard when you still are waiting on results from tests and more Doctor's appointments - Patience is not one of best virtues, but keeping a positive mind set is, so I guess they even each other out.
On my bad days I do wonder what I did to deserve this, the thoughts of what this disease will eventually cause havoc on -  which brings the tears and negativity. So is the solution to just ignore the possibilities and just live life to its fullest each and everyday?    I unfortunately can not ignore the possibilities - that is just my nature to research things. But I can try to find that silver lining each day.

I have appointment with the Pulmonologist on Monday - Rick is coming with me to the appt. I am hoping to finally get answers to what is going on with my cough and wheezy feeling I am now getting more often.

I continue on my vegetarian diet - 3 weeks! Really missing Chocolate!! But I have not had a head ache in 3 weeks! That is success in my book..  The body aches and pains of the joints continue but I really think I am having longer periods of time without significant amounts of pain - Good Sign!  My one big concern is my throat issues, I was really hoping that removing dairy and wheat/gluten was going to help this more, perhaps more time is needed.

Today I am thankful for "Being Positive" someday there will be a medication that will help..

Thanks for reading.

God Bless Us All

Nancy

No comments:

Post a Comment