Oh how excited I was, turned the channel on today to see Oprah and her staff had gone Vegan for the week! I had been doubting "The Diet" the last couple days, wondering if it was senseless for me to even do this diet. After today I know I am doing the right thing. Kathy Freston who was the Veganist on the show today said that after 2-3 weeks on this diet people have improved cholesterol, blood pressure and weightloss. I am even more determined this is the right thing for me, since Rick has joined me on my adventure this will benefit him as well..
People really need to look at what they eat, We live in a world of processed foods - how many people do we know that have health problems, could it all be from what we are eating? Could we all have better health just by making the choice of changing our diets? I think back to what the woman from the RP site said to me "don't you think we all would be on this diet if it worked" One will never know unless you try. I am willing to try..
Today I am thankful for my hubbies yummy cooking - I have made many women jealous when I tell them about my hubbie cooking dinner for me - We are a good team, he cooks I clean! Love you..
Today I had a better breakfast - yummy old fashioned oatmeal with blueberries and my (1) coffee with as small amount of creamer as I can do.
Lunch left over black bean tacos (2), cranberry juice
Yummy -Black bean chili made by my hubbie....
Gluten free chips
Orange juice
apple - peanut butter
Thanks for reading.
God Bless Us All
Nancy
Health note today - I have noticed when around cleaners and perfumes cough more.
1-10-= 5 hands, ankles, shoulders, kidneys

How cool is it that Rick is teaming up with you to tackle the new diet?! I love that. I look forward to hearing about the new meals you two come up with and how they make you feel compared to the old way of cooking.
ReplyDeleteAnd if the diet still allows Rick to make chili, anything is possible. =)